Tank Repair Kit
Tank Repair Kit Features
The tank repair kit pictured includes a specially formulated welding wire containing copolymers and adhesives. Wire may be used to effectively repair linear polyethylene. Easy to use and requires only 110 volt power.
Instructions for use:
- Remove damaged item from cold and windy conditions.
- Preclean damaged area.
- Preheat welding gun for 15 minutes.
- V-grind out damaged area, 1/2 to 3/4 deep of the material thickness.
- Preheat damaged area to well above room temperature.
- Insert wire in preheat tube and allow wire to become clear/molten.
- Place tip on crack and slowly proceed with repair, gradually pushing wire through tube.
- Return to starting point and heat to a smooth glaze for proper bonding.
- For deeper grooves, a second pass may be necessary.
|Tank Repair Kit
|Poly welding gun and rod
|Poly welding rod, natural, 30'
|Poly welding rod, black, 30'
Part dimensions may vary and are subject to change without notice.